So, I’m going to talk about the 7 things I absolutely cannot live without aside from necessities like clothes, food, water, shelter, etc.
- Brow Pencil-I have lived for 16 years having non-existent brows and I refuse to go back.
- Phone-I have lived a week without a phone and I can say that it was so hard because I realized that I’d have to find some other way to set an alarm, set reminders, check my email throughout the day, check social media-some of which do not have a desktop version, and aside from all that, I had to coordinate times so that I could get home-and let me tell you it is damn hard when I do not own a watch. But for convenience sake, this must be on the list.
- Hair straightener (or even a brush)-In the morning I look like a crazy person, enough said about that.
- Laptop-I can’t write all my blog posts from my phone-there would be more spelling errors than actual words.
- Hangers-wrinkles are like… evil.
- Glasses-I’m blind. This should be at the top of the list, right? But I can survive without them, I would just have a 50% chance of falling with every step.
- A good pair of heels- I cannot live without a pair-especially one that can match anything.
I was going to make it a list of 10 things, but I really couldn’t think of anything else.