It’s officially day 2 of my a-post-a-day challenge!
My topic of the day is: my bucket list!
Things I absolutely must experience before I die-I have a lot of time left so its alright that my list is somewhat long right now.
- SKY DIVING
- WINE TASTING
- GO FOR A HOT BALLOON RIDE
- GO TO THE BRAZILIAN CARNIVAL
- STAY AT THE ICE HOTEL
- RIDE A MECHANICAL BULL AND NOT GET THROWN OFF
- GET IN ONE OF THOSE HUMAN SIZE HAMSTER BALLS
- LEARN ARCHERY SUCCESSFULLY
- TRY TO DO A MARATHON AND FINISH
- LEARN TO JUGGLE
- DO THE 23 + ME DNA TEST AND FIND OUT SOMETHING CRAAZZY ABOUT MYSELF
- FINALLY BE ABLE TO DO THE SPLITS
- TRY A REAL (THE EXPENSIVE KIND) BLACK TRUFFLE DISH
- RIDE A SEGWAY
- BE PART OF A FLASHMOB
- TRY POTTERY MAKING
- GET A FULL BODY MASSAGE
- HAVE ENOUGH PHOTOS OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO COVER AN ENTIRE ROOM
- SIT FRONT ROW AT A SHOW DURING FASHION WEEK (PREFERABLY MILAN FASHION WEEK)
Obviously, I have many more less exciting things I want to do like renting a bouncy water slide thingy- but for now those twenty things are on the top of the list.